Wednesday, August 1, 2012

4AI on Panda ES Bluetooth

I have been trying to enable all the features of the wilink chip in the panda board enabled, and I had some achievements, but unfortunately I can't get all of them by this time. So I have decide to update the first one I got working, that is the bluetooth.




The wifi changes I have made till now seems to be correct, but maybe I am missing something because I am not able to calibrate it. I have been getting help from some guys had more luck with this, but I think I will need to look dipper because all I have made till now is to follow instructions from several places about how get wilink working without success. I feel I almost got it!!!

Going back to bluetooth, I just update the wiki and upload the kernelpanda5.patch and devicepanda4.patch that makes work the bluetooth.

Engineering for life!
ICe

2 comments:

  1. You are the MAN!!!!! We will looking forward on your wifi patch then!

    Will you work on the latest Source Code, 4AI.1.6 or 1.7?

    I am very interesting to see my PandaBoard work on this version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Woo, yes, I plan to move probably to 4AI1.6, I just want to finish the wifi feature.

      Also JB should be close to the release, so if it goes ready before I move to 4AI1.6 I will move there.

      Delete